11/23/2014

Midnightthoughts

I cant sleep. No this is not an angsty thought process thing. 
Its just me freaking out
Im starting work next week but im worried. Ive been put into an area i have no idea of and since its a department store- noone would be there to help.
I dont know the products well and their prices and i dont know what im suppose to do. Althought we had store oritentation- they dont show us specific sectors etc.and wb name tags and locker keys and Break time? 

I know im being over anxious- its always been a part of me to worry. Worst, i really dont want to continue that streak of bad first impressions atthe store. At the same timei knowit habitual of me to be flooded in thoughts so much to the point ill seriously stuff up.

Will it be easier than i expected? Idk
Hopefully my questions will come off as genuinely confused and all will be fixed

0 comments:

Post a Comment