6/04/2012

DAY#3. MY CRUSH (NOW)

arghhh more cheesssiieeeeeenesss. aahahahas. 

okay so here goes.

----

hi you :) 
omgahs we've been through so much together but im still so shy to tell you this. it was so weird meeting you, it was definitely one of the most randommest meet. and even though i must say i regret going on there and all for all that time, i never regretted meeting you.
you're super nice, super cute, and super caring. 
honestly i think we got closer when i helped you with your gf problems and then helping you get back on track. ahahahs pat on the back for me for that quick recovery :P
when i can't be there you're super sympathetic, and when i rant about some bitch at school i can't figure out you're on my side and wishing she'd put her head in a hole as well. 


weirdly we got closer and closer. and weirdly we turn out like this. 
the time we got to talk to each other got shorter but i think we both got more mature and talked about more important things. ahahahas who am i kidding, i think we're both so kiddy :P

and that's why i like you. you're not the type of guy who thinks he's topshit and acts cool. and whatever you're feeling, i know i could trust you to tell me the truth instead of trying to make me feel good. 
 
i know we're talking to each other less do going our own ways but i like how, at the end of the day, you'd still have my back and i can trust you for that. thanks for being there when im feeling moody, for encouraging me to hula hoop. for telling me to get off coffee when you couldnt do it yourself. for promising to wear your flash pants and show them to me ahahahahahs omg. and to understand whatever i go through and to stick with me when most people wouldn't care.

yeah, you're my crush you adorable short thing :L STOP BEING AWKS ABOUT IT AND GUITARENADE ME SOMEDAY GOSH :L

0 comments:

Post a Comment