9/27/2012

MY JAM: I've lost count

heyhey! Sorry i promised a jam on tuesday but i never got the time to post. 
My taste in music have been rapidly changing. I've stopped listening to mainstream and rnb except at parties or when i'm with some of my friends. 
though i still like acoustic, i'm starting to get into urban hiphop. 

URBAN HIPHOP! UGHS, so fcking amazing, mostly when there's a jazz influence to it. So I first started fully listening to urban hiphop around last year, through Jeff Bernat, who collabs with a lot of jazz/urban hiphop guys. 
And you guys have probably heard "Distance" by EPonym & Esta ft. Jeff Bernat that I put in the Jeff Bernat jam post but if you guys haven't heard, here it is:

So yeah, was really hooked with this song and then I started listening to related videos on youtube and,one thing led to another: I FOUND RYTHMATICAL.

Kay so Rythmatical is this super cool guy who produces really nice beats and its just very cool. hahahas. He mixes urban hiphop with retro music and makes such a cool spin to it. I'm currently listening to his mixtape: Behind The People, but feel free to check all his other songs from his other mixtapes (:

Currently loopings: 

Second Guess- Rythmatical ft. Mosaek.

This track is really jazzy with alot of piano instrumental and Mosaek is just very awesome //

Flea- Rythmatical ft. Flea

So, iunno but i really love this song. It's urban hiphop but it the chorus sounds like some retro song you'd listen to in the 20th century and it's all jazzy and you're like OHMEGAWWWD. hahahas

 Cannabis- Rythmatical ft. Lorisoul

So yeah, check this guy out and if you like it, visit him at http://rythmatical.bandcamp.com/ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment