9/07/2009

Yo~

Well, to start with, I've already made a blog once, but then i forgot my username and password and stuff..so here i am again.
Some reasons why I am writing this blog:
1. my friend mel is begging me to follow her blog coz she only has 2 followers (ima ridicule you XD)
2. I am actually finding someone special right now and i hope this comes out to him- mel..if you bug me about this ima switch carriages and sit with the nerdy weird people.
3. I hope to uncover some truths about some people i don't really like..and i hope you apologise if i am offending you
4. ima spread the word about koreaness XD

mel told me to go on blog and start writing all korean gossip but i really can't be bothered. ohh..and if you do want to read some korean gossip on my bebo and my bebo group and my bebo band..feel free to..except i forgot the link to it XD

and mel..sorry to copy your link and change it..I am very uncreative

0 comments:

Post a Comment