9/08/2009

To My Troubled Friend

In this post, I'd like to talk about someone I consider as my friend. Though I wouldn't want to be her friend in public becuase she embarasses me. I hope she can read this post and understand why everyone doesn't really like her and change her personality. She will be known as Jane for certain reasons.
Well, Jane is an unusual girl. You can pretty much spot her a mile away for her very distinctive weird looking face. I didn't mean she's ugly..but..not that good looking.
Though I don't mind about her physical appearances, her personality is what ticks us off.
Firstly, she has this thing of arguing back things that are not so necessary. Like say, we were joking about cows and saying to another friend she's dumb as a cow (no offence). Jane would butt in and say, "Cows aren't dumb you say, they have an IQ of 178..blah blah".
Well..nuhh..we kind of know that. We were just joking about it. No need to go into detail.
Exhibit B
Friend B: Jane, stop annoying us, or we'll leave you in Hawaii.
Friend A: Wait, don't leave her in Hawaii or else we can't eat Hawaiian pizza.
Friend B: Okay then, we'll leave her in North Korea. That way she can't go out. (She says North Korea coz she doesn't know where else to leave Jane)
Jane: What do you mean I can't go out? Who says I can go out? I can go out easily by plane..blah blah..you can't leave me in North Korea! (*laughs retardedly)
That's what really stinks. So that why we don't like her, but we have 2 friends that really don't like her. So my two friends started this thing called Survivor China or some random crap to try to get her out of our group. They say:" Everyone who wants friend 2 to leave the 'island' put your hand up. No-one? Okay then, friend 3? no-one? okay then..Jane?" and she makes everyone put their hand up. Then the 2 friends say bitchy things abouther in front of her. Sometimes, Jane argues back..well..everytime she argues back. She may put on a i don't care face but I know she's really hurt. I wouldn't like to be in her spot if I was her. Sometimes, I think my two friends go overboard..too overboard that they call me softies when I don't help them insult Jane. So I did what a friend would do and consult her. Turns out, she thinks she's so rightful that everything I said about her is wrong and , in the end, she never takes in my advice.

Evidence 1:
Me: Hey Jane, I really need to tell you something.
Jane: What?
Me: The reason why these girls keep picking on you is that you think you're so right that you always argue with us..even the most unimportant things..even our jokes. Sometimes, you are right..but it's only a joke. And you say the most unimportant weirdest things which we really don't want to talk about. I think you'd either join in the conversation as a normal person or shut up for the rest of the day.
Jane: I'll stop talking if you stop talking,
Me: Jane, you kow we're dooing this for your own benefit. Listen to us and you won't be told to be ignored or anything anymore.
Jane: You never listen to me, why do I have to listen to you? Whenever I talk about something, all of you ignore me and say 'ohh..i just heard a fly buzzing' and you never talk to me.
Me: That's what I've been telling you..the thing that's making us ignore and stuff is that you keep arguing back the weirdest things and we don't want that. We want you to change so you can freely talking to us next time.
Jane: You guys are just so mean. You guys don't care about me..
Me: I'm trying to help you here..
Jane: No you're not, you are just tell me to shut up
Friend 1: Oh..who cares Ann, she's not gonna listen to you since you've tried 100 times already.

And..it ends there. I really know that this friend can be a really nice person..but if she continues this habit of hers..she'll never be able to make friends..or even keep friends. She's just hanging out wiht us because we are the only people there that we know. She's not even making new friends coz she things she's part of the 'group'. And we do try to include her, but it's very hard if she keeps on doing this atitude.

So there you are my friend, I hope you can read this and see why we do these things to you. I hope you can change, that way, I'll friendship towards you can change too ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment