12/04/2013

JOB.

to the lovely ladies of nish angel tan lamya xin for getting me them beautiful nike free runs and awesome cropped sweater that i feel like i could sleep in cause its so comfy and noice. 
HEHEHEHE

IT IS FINALLY DECEMBER. 
i finally feel like the things i've been buying for myself can now be justified cause im celebrating christmas early HURHURHURHURHUR. 

but omg the past few weeks have been buying clothes and food and random shit and shoes <333 font="">

Taobao shit from JUNE has finally arrived and althoughmost of my stuff didn't arrive I was sososo happy with what i got. 
basically

  • American Apparel side tote bag 
  • 3 concept eyes lip gloss 
  • MAC brushes (fake)
  • BLACK BOOTS (that i gave to kim cause i dont want them much anymore)
  • Makeup organiser 
  • Marc by Marc Jacob earrings (fake) 
and tina's cut out boots that she got me from ages back also came last month so yeayeayeaheyaheayehayehayehayehae. been wearing it everywhere cause it makes me tall :") all i'm waiting for now is my portable phone charger 

Also bought a 
  • BENEFIT Holiday set cant wait for it to come to me heoehoehoeheoheoe. 
  • UNIF GOSH BOOTS  please come already
  • ALL NATURAL VEGAN LIP TINT THAT LOOKS GREAT ON TINA AND NOW LOOKS GREAT ON ME
  • SCALLOP SHORTS 
AND this brings me to another point: money
so it has only been what 8 months? since i left my job with 1,800 bucks in the bank and now there's only 500 and i feel like im gonna cry because most of it has been go to shit like phone, textiles, food, foood food.
omg not to mention i have already bought my patterns which are around 50$ altogether for two fucking easy dress and jacket patterns fucking kill me textiles. 
and  right now going shopping is just buying crap for people and it feels good but also crappy cause i cant redeem this money its gone forever until end of year 12. 
i need a job. 
job. 
job
omg

and on another side note i am certain that I will marry Ta-ku because he did a voice-over interview of his album and there's so much meaning and he's just amazing. 

and on another side note:
first in textiles out of the grade (with only one class though HAHAHAHS) and second in grade for modern history and tied first in class :)

gonna try my hardest to hold onto my rank as well as move up hehehehehehe. 
first textiles proposal came back with 98% YAAAY ALL IS GOING WELL. 

but right now too many ceebs i mean wtf why cant school just end now why is there still 2 more weeks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment