9/15/2012

pretty new layout?

hahahas i think so too! 

playing around with photoshop atm and i feel like such a noob hahahas.

this morning I woke up and got in the mood to do some cardio! so im really pumped up right now and running through daisies hahahas. 

but yeah, i've decided not to do a house party cause my backyard is too small- and frankly too messy- for a whole lot of people. Plus, it's going to be an all games/fun party so it'll be hard to do all that in my backyard. 

so that means no jumping castle :( but it'slike around 400 for4 hours of hire for a teenage one anyway, so thats like, even more expensive than hiring a hall. 

got another job interview next monday so i couldnt go attend the cricket match which i wanted to do so much BECAUSE I HAVENT PLAYED COMPETITIVE SPORT IN AGES. and it's really killing me.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment