7/17/2012

hey

if you're reading this, 
im really sucky at apologising, cause sometimes it just sounds as if i don't really care and take things seriously and i don't feel sorry. but i do. 
it hasn't just happened once or twice, it's happened quite a few times and i feel really guilty putting you through it cause you never do it to me. but it's not like i'm ignoring you or anything, trust me i wouldn't do that. 


some nights i just have a lot of work and i get tired and go to sleep early. some nights my mum's being a maniac and cutting down my internet at like 9.30pm. And it's so unfair to you because you're always punctual and sometimes i'm not even there and i wouldn't tell you anything until the next day. and i feel so embarassed that you put so much on the line and all because of my hormonal state/workload/schoolcrap and random shit, i bail out on you. 


but trust me if things were easier i wouldn't do this to you. yeah? i know you're never pissed at me and sometimes i wish you would cause UGHS I FEEL SO GUILTY. but thanks for understanding me and still hanging on :) it's great to know someone's got my back hahas.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment